Every blogger dreams of making a lot of money online and most of them want to make a lot of money online particularly from Google Adsense, because it’s simply the best and the most reputed ad network around which also offers the market best CPCs. But dreams of several newbies are shattered because Google Adsense has strict approval rules for obvious reasons like to reduce fake accounts, to reduce spam, to prevent frauds from happening and some more reasons. And this is why some times even genuine Adsense applications get disapproved. Here are some things you should work on before applying for Google Adsense program.
Things to Keep in Mind
- When your Adsense application is disapproved (if you’ve applied before) there’s a genuine reason behind it…
- & thus every Adsense application is not meant to be approved.
- Mistakes can happen because there are humans reviewing your Adsense application…
- & so do not stop trying!
How To Get Approved For Adsense Fast?
URL of Your Website & it’s Age Matter
A person is more likely to visit a TLD (Top Level Domain) than a sub-domain (anything.anything.com). Also extensions like .co.cc, .tk, etc. are considered as Adsense unsafe as they are mostly used by spammers. So if you make use of sub-domains (especially Blogspot) or .co.cc domain or .tk domain, your application will be disapproved. A Blogspot blog may be approved in some cases, if it’s really a good blog, but .tk and .co.cc domains have very low Adsense approval rate.
I would rather suggest you to use a TLD (preferably a .com one) while applying for Google Adsense. Alternatively, you can grab a good domain from GoDaddy auctions, Flippa or Sedo if you cannot think of a good domain or if you are looking for an aged domain as they have higher approval rates.
Get a Quality Check of Your Site Done
Before you apply for Google Adsense, get your site’s quality check done. No, you don’t need to hire someone to do this. You can in fact do your site’s quality check yourself. Here’s how you can do it:
- Review your site’s content. Make sure you have some 50 articles on your site, quality articles I mean before applying for Google Adsense.
- Go through your website’s traffic logs. If you are getting a lot of visitors from search engines, especially Google (since Adsense is a Google company) your site has something good in it.
- Go through some of your site’s pages and see if they’ve got any back links. You can use Majestic SEO for this. If they haven’t got any, build some yourself. While this isn’t a necessary step, but can help increase the Adsense application approval rate as your Adsense applications is directly proportional to your traffic which in turn is proportional to the back links you have!
- Check your site’s social standings. If your site or it’s pages are often shared on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus or on social bookmarking sites like StumbleUpon, Reddit, etc. the chances are high for your Adsense application to be approved!
- If your site is based on the adult niche, don’t apply for Google Adsense. So far, they haven’t approved any adult website.
Tweak your Site’s Design
A simple design is much better than a cluttered one. You can rather call it as a professional design. A professional looking site has more chances of getting approved for Google Adsense program. Some useful elements of a professional design are:
- Easy navigation.
- Distraction-free colors.
- An easily accessible search box.
- Links to important pages like Privacy, Disclaimer, About Us, Archives, etc.
- Some social buttons.
- Link to your Google Plus profile.
- Mention your name & something about yourself on your site so that Google Adsense team can easily verify your website.
T&C are Not for F.U.N
If you still haven’t read the Google Adsense terms & conditions, you can read it here. Most of your questions are directly or indirectly answered there. And one thing, T&C are really not for fun. You must read all the terms and conditions carefully at least one before applying for Google Adsense. This helps boost approval rate.
Get All the Details Right
When you apply for Adsense, make sure that you fill each field carefully and correctly. Even a small mistake can get your Adsense application disapproved. In order to avoid mistakes, a good idea will be to jot down on all the details required to apply for Google Adsense (address, phone number, pin code, etc.) on a paper and verify it twice. Once done, open the Google Adsense application and fill in each field correctly. Once done, check each filed twice for any mistakes or typos. Pay special attention to your name & your pin code as even a small mistake in it can get your account disapproved.
It would be great if you can ask someone from your family to review your Adsense application before you actually submit it. This helps in avoiding any mistakes that may have happened unknowingly. This sounds crazy and time consuming, but believe me, this is necessary!
Don’t Submit More than One Application
Submitting more than one application does bring you in spotlight. But this reduces your chances of getting approved. Repeated applications are considered to be filled using robots which Google does not like and if you have submitted more than one application, your applications will rather be marked as spam and you may not even receive a reply from Google support!
If your Adsense application was disapproved at the first attempt, think twice before re-applying. When the Adsense team disapproves your application, they provide a reason for the same, which is mostly valid. So get all the things right and then re-apply.
Now this is all I can suggest you to get quick Adsense approval. There are no other hidden tactics to get speedy Google Adsense approval. Some people may suggest you to buy Google Adsense accounts, but I DON’T recommend it at all! These accounts sooner or later are found by guys at Google and you can predict what happens next!
If you have something to say about getting Adsense approval, if you have some more Google Adsense approval tips or tactics, comment and let us know. I will love to mention your tip in this post!